At St. Boniface Eye Care Centre, we are committed to the well-being and safety of our patients, our staff, and our city. We are closely monitoring the situation and are doing our best to minimize the spread of COVID-19.
Our office is open for eye exams and glasses dispensing. In order to protect all patrons we have implemented the following measures for screening:
• All patients will be subjected to a phone screening prior to booking an appointment.
• There will be a sanitization station upon entry where there will be hand sanitizer and an additional screening will take place.
• There will be markers on the floor to help reinforce social distancing, as well as safely spaced waiting areas.
• All patients over the age of 2 are required to wear a mask to their appointment. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided for a small fee.
• All staff and doctors will be wearing masks and extra personal protective equipment.
• All surfaces and equipment will be disinfected between patients, and additional barriers and shields have been installed to ensure your safety.
• All frames in our dispensary will washed and sanitized after a patient has tried them on.
If you are experiencing any cold or flu-like symptoms or have been out of the province in the last 14 days, please stay home and contact us to reschedule your appointment at no additional charge.
We appreciate your understanding as we work to ensure everyone's safety.